Selling or consulting in the SAP Business One ecosystem?
ZAP is actively recruiting new sales partners in the SAP Business One ecosystem, in all four of our regions: Americas, Europe, Middles East & Africa, and Asia Pacific. If you are working with the SAP Business One user community and are interested in expanding your cross-sell and up-sell revenues then please read on.
Here's the elevator pitch...
ZAP's data management & analytics solution for SAP Business One is the fastest, most cost-effective way to gain insight from all of the standard, custom and extended data in SAP Business One, as well as ISV add-ons, custom modules and related data sources such as additional ERP, CRM and finance systems.
Using ZAP Data Hub to quickly and efficiently build out a data warehouse, users then add their own choice of BI tool - for example Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, or ZAP's own. Power BI users will find a range of ready-made dashboards and analytics for ZAP Data Hub for SAP Business One - from accounts receivable to general ledger - for free trial in Microsoft AppSource.
ZAP Data Hub works with SAP B1 versions 9.2 and above, and on both MS SQL and SAP HANA databases.
The Commercial Opportunities
Check out the ZAP blog for a deep dive on the six compelling commercial reasons to become a ZAP Data Hub for SAP Business One reseller
1) Increase Competitive Advantage
- Build analytical assets which reflect your industry/vertical knowledge
- Show analytics as a means of “winning over” chief decision makers
- Compete robustly with other ERPs and their integrated analytics
- Include “historical” data which might otherwise be forgotten
- Support a path to a total view of the business, not just ERP, with multiple data sources
- Revenue opportunities: ERP software and service, ZAP software and service
2) Grow Within your Customer
- Move beyond initial ERP deployments
- Understand other business processes, starting with analytics
- Move from implementer to advisor on the way technology influences your customers
- Growing into new areas, defend your position, assure customer retention
- Revenue opportunities: ZAP software and deployment, expanded licensing and servicing from data sources
3) Build Out a BI Practice
- Invest in a single set of skills which span the portfolio (multiple ERP lines) you service
- Lift consultative expertise into 'Data and Analytics' roles
- Use ZAP Data Hub as a common platform to drive more 'BI Practice' engagements
- With C-Level relationships, why would you not want to apply staff to trusted advisor engagements?
- Accelerate the 'Heavy Lifting' with ZAP Data Hub and keep the focus on the outcomes customers see and appreciate (Analytics and Reporting)
4) New Revenue from Old Customers
- ZAP Data Hub represents 'New Business' with Old Customers
- Older customers are still trying to wring every ounce of value out of their legacy investment
- ZAP Data Hub can work for them today and wherever you go with them tomorrow
- ZAP Data Hub brings servicing opportunities back and can even lead to ERP customization or expansion
- Revenue Opportunities: ZAP software and deployment, ERP customization/expansion
5) Where New ERP Upgrades Begin
- ZAP Data Hub ensures “data retention” is not an ERP Upgrade issue
- ZAP Data Hub allows for the pre/during/post measurement from both the original ERP and the newly chosen one
- ZAP Data Hub supports the hybrid nature of data where original ERPs might be “On Premises” and new ERPs might be “In the Cloud”
- Most Partners aspire to be there when the customer needs servicing for upgrades and migrations; ZAP Data Hub ensures you will
6) Make Cloud Part of the Conversation
- Are customers dubious of cloud offerings, or don't yet have a great use case? ZAP Data Hub can fix this
- Maybe as a consultancy, you are offering your own cloud. ZAP Data Hub can integrate with or run upon your cloud
- Often, ZAP Data Hub is an easy way to start the customers on the path towards the cloud environment you want your customers to be on
- Revenue Opportunities: cloud, partner hosting, ZDH software and service
ZAP is the "start-up with heritage"...
Founded in 2001, ZAP is a global software company headquartered in London, with offices worldwide. ZAP Data Hub is used across all industry sectors, from mid-size businesses to Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 organizations. We're regulars at Biz.One and SAP's SMB Innovation Summit. We're also members of both the ASUG (Americas' SAP Users' Group) and the UKISUG (UK & Ireland SAP User Group), and a Microsoft Gold Partner, Tableau Technical Partner, Sage Rockstar ISV, and Power BI UG partner.
What do SAP resellers say about us?
"The need for something that extracts the data from multiple sources, analyses it and makes it accessible to all stakeholders has never been clearer. Fortunately, this is ZAP’s field of expertise."
- Paul Trouton, Founder & CEO of FUEL