Selling or consulting in the SYSPRO ecosystem?
ZAP is actively recruiting new sales partners in the SYSPRO ecosystem in all of our global regions: Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Asia Pacific. If you are working with the SYSPRO user community and are interested in expanding your cross-sell and up-sell revenues, then please read on.
Here's the elevator pitch...
ZAP Data Hub for SYSPRO is a powerful data management & analytics solution that delivers actionable business intelligence to drive increased revenue, cost savings and competitive advantage.
As a SYSPRO-certified ISV, ZAP Data Hub is tailored for SYSPRO and comes with a large set of pre-built analytics, with all new deployments released in the cloud. The customer’s data modernization journey starts by extending the offering, tailoring it to their business needs, integrating and automating their data discovery and reporting.
Download our ZAP Data Hub for SYSPRO e-book for a technical checklist overview and a guide to the dashboards available for SYSPRO users.
The Commercial Opportunities
For more information on selling ZAP Data Hub for SYSPRO download our product overview and take a look at these six compelling commercial reasons to become a ZAP Data Hub for SYSPRO reseller
1) Increase Competitive Advantage
- Build analytical assets which reflect your industry/vertical knowledge
- Show analytics as a means of “winning over” chief decision makers
- Compete robustly with other ERPs and their integrated analytics
- Include “historical” data which might otherwise be forgotten
- Support a path to a total view of the business, not just ERP, with multiple data sources
- Revenue opportunities: ERP software and service, ZAP software and service
2) Grow Within your Customer
- Move beyond initial ERP deployments
- Understand other business processes, starting with analytics
- Move from implementer to advisor on the way technology influences your customers
- Growing into new areas, defend your position, assure customer retention
- Revenue opportunities: ZAP software and deployment, expanded licensing and servicing from data sources
3) Build Out a BI Practice
- Invest in a single set of skills which span the portfolio (multiple ERP lines) you service
- Lift consultative expertise into 'Data and Analytics' roles
- Use ZAP Data Hub as a common platform to drive more 'BI Practice' engagements
- With C-Level relationships, why would you not want to apply staff to trusted advisor engagements?
- Accelerate the 'Heavy Lifting' with ZAP Data Hub and keep the focus on the outcomes customers see and appreciate (Analytics and Reporting)
4) New Revenue from Old Customers
- ZAP Data Hub represents 'New Business' with Old Customers
- Older customers are still trying to wring every ounce of value out of their legacy investment
- ZAP Data Hub can work for them today and wherever you go with them tomorrow
- ZAP Data Hub brings servicing opportunities back and can even lead to ERP customization or expansion
- Revenue Opportunities: ZAP software and deployment, ERP customization/expansion
5) Where New ERP Upgrades Begin
- ZAP Data Hub ensures “data retention” is not an ERP Upgrade issue
- ZAP Data Hub allows for the pre/during/post measurement from both the original ERP and the newly chosen one
- ZAP Data Hub supports the hybrid nature of data where original ERPs might be “On Premises” and new ERPs might be “In the Cloud”
- Most Partners aspire to be there when the customer needs servicing for upgrades and migrations; ZAP Data Hub ensures you will
6) Make Cloud Part of the Conversation
- Are customers dubious of cloud offerings, or don't yet have a great use case? ZAP Data Hub can fix this
- Maybe as a consultancy, you are offering your own cloud. ZAP Data Hub can integrate with or run upon your cloud
- Often, ZAP Data Hub is an easy way to start the customers on the path towards the cloud environment you want your customers to be on
- Revenue Opportunities: cloud, partner hosting, ZDH software and service
Who is ZAP? We’re the “start-up with heritage”…
Founded in 2001, ZAP is a modern data stack and SaaS organisation that transforms the data of mid-market businesses, providing them with a competitive advantage. With a global network of operations spanning Australia, Asia, USA, Europe & South Africa, ZAP also works with sales partners in over 40 countries. ZAP Data Hub is used in all industry sectors, from mid-sized businesses to Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 organizations.
What do SYSPRO customers say about us?
“In terms of financial reporting, ZAP Data Hub has transformed the time it takes from days to minutes. In terms of creating new reports, with ZAP Data Hub I can build one and have it in a dashboard and up for everyone to use in about an hour or so.”
Rob Holgate, Head of Finance, A.J. Wells & Sons Ltd
Take a look at this customer case study, where SYSPRO user AJ Wells outlines how introducing ZAP Data Hub transformed their financial reporting processes.