ERP users will know only too well, that 'current view' is what such systems are built for. But how does that work when you want to deliver actionable business intelligence, trend analysis and forecasting that takes into account historical financial and sales data?
Watch this webinar on demand and we will set you on the right path. ZAP's CTO Chris Reeves - well known for his love of (and blogs about!) historical reporting - will talk you through:
- The opportunities historical data brings to financial reporting in Power BI and other BI tools
- Options for capturing historical data, from ERPs, CRMs and all your other data sources
- How a data warehouse build can help - and how to make it pain-free!
And if you're using one of these ERPs - Microsoft Dynamics, SAP Business One, Sage, or SYSPRO - we'll have some tailored content just for you.
- Rohit Kanwara, EMEA Regional Manager, ZAP
- Christopher Reeves, Chief Technology Officer, ZAP