FOR USERS OF:
If you’re a SAP Business One user, you’ll have heaps of valuable data stored within your ERP. You’ll also have data in Excel and either Power BI or another BI tool waiting to visualize both.
Watch our webinar on demand to find out how to turn this infrastructure into what every finance and IT team needs to actually deliver: reports, statements, dashboards and analysis all at the touch of a button.
The data management and analytics experts at ZAP will reveal our best kept secrets to championing how you use SAP Business One + Excel with Power BI for reliable, sophisticated financial reporting.
Watch on demand now to learn how to:
- Source key data throughout your SAP Business One deployment
- Integrate your SAP Business One data seamlessly with Power BI and Excel for quick, accurate reporting.
- Increase efficiencies around regular financial processes such as month-end or quarter-end.
- Trey Johnson, Chief Evangelist, ZAP
- Rich Ecker, North America Pre-Sales Lead, ZAP